We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

WFH Zoom chatters?

Anyone WFH and like to chat with other nudists in your downtime?

This topic was edited
RE:WFH Zoom chatters?

I work from home every day. I wish I was naked more while doing it

This post was edited
RE:WFH Zoom chatters?

I love doing a naked Zoom/Teams/etc call - happy to join sometime.

This post was edited
RE:WFH Zoom chatters?

Yep. WFH here. I would enjoy chatting, in my downtime

This post was edited
RE:WFH Zoom chatters?

I #wfh a lot and a Zoom (or other channels) chat would be nice. I have also done naked online co-working where we just work with cam on.

This post was edited
RE:WFH Zoom chatters?

Happy to chat/cam with others on Zoom, Teams, or Whereby. Just shoot me a PM and lets trade contact info.

This post was edited