We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Telling someone you like to date you are a nudist.

There is a new girl (mid 20's ?)starting at work on Tuesday and, she has done one trial day there so we have met and worked as a team part of the time that day. She knows I am a minimum cloths person as I only had my shorts and safety shoes on (unlikely to know I am always commando as well). She said she likes the North Devon beaches about 1 1/2 hours drive away from where she lives, and said one which is well known as CO beach. At one stage she was talking to one of the joint owners, and the joint owner said it was alright for the men to be topless against us ladies, and I said you ladies could go topless as well, and she replied it really not the right thing to do (her husband and other joint owner also goes shirtless and could be a nudist) and the new girl didn't flinch over my comment.

Do I say to her I will love to go to one of the beaches in North Devon with you but, I hope you don't mind that I will be naked. (her family came from there and still has relatives living in that area)

This topic was edited
RE:Telling someone you like to date you are a nudist.

I had a chat with her on Friday and said I will love to go to one of the North Devon beaches and she said that will be nice and, I then said I will be looking for a cloth optional beach and, she said there most likely be not many about. So a good reply over my nudist lifestyle for starters.

This post was edited
RE:Telling someone you like to date you are a nudist.

Nice fantasy

This post was edited
RE:Telling someone you like to date you are a nudist.

It's a good approach - to talk about a particular place, a particular event - rather than start by naming a nudist lifestyle or saying you are "a nudist".

This post was edited
RE:Telling someone you like to date you are a nudist.

It's a good approach - to talk about a particular place, a particular event - rather than start by naming a nudist lifestyle or saying you are "a nudist".

I can see what you are getting at and, I have found out she likes painting sea scenes (she has the first exhibition starting on Sat which is in many venues covering Somerset(I will be going on Sat afternoon)) and I asked if she paints people in them and she has only painted her 16 year old sister in one. I said you could paint me coming out of the sea in the buff. Yes or no wasn't said over this but, a live model was talked about and I said I will be happy to do this.

This post was edited
RE:Telling someone you like to date you are a nudist.

I have a female friend, she's about 18 years younger than I am, who is in fabulous shape. Some years ago we would occasionally meet to swim after work and in the summer we started to go to swim in the sea. We are both proper swimmers and would often do a couple of kilometres and in wetsuits.

She didn't know that I am a "nudist" so one afternoon when she asked if I wanted to swim at the weekend, I was keen but I wanted to go to the nude beach so I could be naked afterwards. Anyway we went to the nude beach, which I don't think she quote realised was such, and swam with wetsuits. Afterwards, when we were laying out in the warmth of the sunshine (there were nude people nearby), I was wearing as little as I could which was a tiny pair of briefs.

We visited a couple of times again soon afterwards and on one of those visits I rolled the briefs so that it was literally not more than a g-string and covered only the bare essentials, when she suggested that if I wanted to be naked [I think she realised I did] then she really didn't mind.

So that's how I got to sunbathe naked with her. When she first saw me totally naked I could sense her anticipation and the look on her face when she saw I was tanned all over, completely smooth, and had a number of piercings all of which, I should say, she confessed to liking. So after that I never bothered with clothes in her company if I could be naked..... and that included when I was occasionally at her house. She practically encouraged me to be naked whenever I could.

And finally, after a month or so, and after suggesting that she joined me naked at the beach she relaxed and one day got undressed so that she was naked. It turned out that she enjoyed being naked as much as I do and we spent a couple of summers enjoying ourselves naked in various places including the beach, her garden, and a few places outside in woodland where we went a few times.

As we spent more time together we progressed to me being aroused and hard in front of her which then moved to me masturbating as she watched, then together, taking nude pictures of each other, a bit of bondage, and ultimately with me wanting to fuck her. She enjoyed teasing me and would ask me to masturbate as she watched but unfortunately I never did get to fuck her which was a shame although she would give me a hand job occasionally and on a couple of occasions she went down on my cock and let me cum in her mouth so I'm really not complaining

Eventually it ended when she met a much younger bloke but I still see her occasionally and still have those fun memories.

This post was edited