We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Seek by iNaturalist
We moved to a new part of Colorado last year and there has been new plants to discover. I was introduced to the Seek app. It feels like cheating but is really useful in a new area. I've been having fun with it. Unfortunately, walking around with your phone out doesn't feel very naturist plus its a pain without pockets, so I haven't really combined the two much. That's okay, however, my naturist hikes are more about observing and immersion than the scientific process anyway.
I've not been introduced to a Seek app. What's that about? Anyhow, I do have a wristband with a zippered pocket large enough for a credit card and a little folding money. Not large enough for my phone but maybe there's a larger one on the market out there somewhere.



