We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Oct 5 Mon
I'll be free Monday 10/5 in a downtown Marriott and trying to get to Haulover. Sounds like Brightline and a few miles in an Uber is the way to go. Suggestions? I won't have a rental car and am unwilling to spend a hundred dollars on an Uber.
Brightline makes no stops between Miami and Fort Lauderdale so there is no station near Haulover,
Trirail might help.
Although slow, bus would probably be your best alternative, Drops you off at the entrance to the beach.
I did the big bus hop on hop off tour. At the northernmost point at 43rd Street I got off and jumped on the 100 bus. About 65 blocks north, a 35-minute ride and spent about 2 hours in the water and on the beach.. bucket list item checked off! Met a lovely lady in her '80s who said she was a haulover ambassador. We probably talked for a half hour with one of her companions. So glad I was able to make it work. Thank you for the bus information.
I did the big bus hop on hop off tour. At the northernmost point at 43rd Street I got off and jumped on the 100 bus. About 65 blocks north, a 35-minute ride and spent about 2 hours in the water and on the beach.. bucket list item checked off! Met a lovely lady in her '80s who said she was a haulover ambassador. We probably talked for a half hour with one of her companions. So glad I was able to make it work. Thank you for the bus information.
How did you like it relative to Gunnison?
I did the big bus hop on hop off tour. At the northernmost point at 43rd Street I got off and jumped on the 100 bus. About 65 blocks north, a 35-minute ride and spent about 2 hours in the water and on the beach.. bucket list item checked off! Met a lovely lady in her '80s who said she was a haulover ambassador. We probably talked for a half hour with one of her companions. So glad I was able to make it work. Thank you for the bus information.
How did you like it relative to Gunnison?



