We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Why to shave ?

We can have a great admiration for all those people who spend so many time, money and energy to remove their hair.Personnaly I could not do that because it's simply too much work for nothing.Better keep them all.You ?

This topic was edited
RE: Why to shave ?

Why remove something that looks great on men!!

This post was edited
RE: Why to shave ?

...and on women too as my wife is hairy even under her arms. I noticed how people are looking at her when she lay down at beaches or resorts with her legs a few opened and with her arms under her head. It's a great "satisfaction" for me if you see what I mean.

This post was edited