We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Naked Electrician
Hi, Im a self employed electrician. I have been wondering about a naked service for a while, Ive stumbled upon this group and thought I would try my luck . I am based around chesterfield (uk) area, willing to travel around Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. For any electrical services you may require, I am fully insured and I am an approved electrician.
Thank you for taking the time to read this
My Mobile is 07956555468
Hi, Im a self employed electrician. I have been wondering about a naked service for a while, Ive stumbled upon this group and thought I would try my luck . I am based around chesterfield (uk) area, willing to travel around Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. For any electrical services you may require, I am fully insured and I am an approved electrician.
Thank you



