We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

I regret if this has been asked or discussed before. I love the atmosphere of a gym locker room. Men being men in the most natural state you can be in. I have a question, as much as I like it there are times when I get "vulnerable" and depending on how "vulnerable" I get can determine if I cover up or not. Here's the thing, I really don't care if anyone see's me in that state, it's not sexual at all, it's about my skin feeling every movement that I make, wish I love, and well there I times I just can't help if I get semi or hard, there I said it. I get hard easily and wish I had more control of my "vulnerability". What do you guys in this group do if you get semi or hard. Do you show , not show it off, it with pride or do you cover it up to save embarrassment?

Serious question

This topic was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

Same. i easily get hard. i usually hide it, but rather be in a situation where i don't have to!

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

I have never had that problem in the past. I stay nude in the locker room for as long as I can. I love the freedom of movement that it gives.

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

Its usually worse on the first few times, it gets better after. How many times has this happened?
Also a semi is fine, no one cares

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

I would cover with a towel in that situation just because it is that situation even though I don't think it's right.

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

I'd consider you lucky and wish I didn't get hard. Now days most think that I'm there for other reasons and that is so far from the truth.

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

Not getting hard is like not getting goosebumps or not having the hair standing up on your neck or not catching a chill in my opinion. It's one of those things that is just triggered by everything from scents to affectionate emotions and the exhilarating feeling of being nude.

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

That's the thing, I couldn't agree more, so why should one fell like he has to cover up because others think, it means something else?

This post was edited
RE:Feeling and becoming vulnerable at the gym

That's the thing, I couldn't agree more, so why should one fell like he has to cover up because others think, it means something else?

Same here.

This post was edited