Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Tradesman

We are having a small contractor doing some work in the house, primarily in a windowless attic;
One day when I was planning some outside nude time, he arrived on short notice.
My wife surprisingly said she would be OK if I was nude in the yard, as long as I kept the back curtains closed,
However, I did not feel comfortable doing so,
How did any of you get comfortable nude around tradesmen?

This topic was edited
RE:Tradesman

I have had hired help at my home with me naked. I give them a heads up and and option to have me clothed. Most are happy to get my business and have a live and let live attitude. A few have joined me for an offered hot tub soak

This post was edited