We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

getting tanned

Hi I've recently been. Chatting to a lass who's blonde but like me carries the ginger gets freckles like me and burns she hates the heat but likes to be brown .She tells me she uses. A sun bed and it stops her burning her mother goes to a tanning studio before her holiday so she doesn't. Burn on holiday.
Anybody. Else ecpierence of dun bed I especially. Would like to hear from redheads

This topic was edited
RE:getting tanned

I'm not a redhead with freckles but I have ginger pubes. I live as a nudist inside and outside so I do get an overall tan. I spray my pubes with hydrogen peroxide which turns them blond in the sun.

This post was edited