RE: Got to walk nude in the rain!

I do it every chance I get, mostly in my backyard though. Unfortunately, unless it is raining fairly hard, I only feel a few drops because the Cedar trees all aroundmy small yard block most of it. They block people seeing into my backyard, but they also block most of the rain coming down. If I could go out into the open path beside my house nude without getting into trouble just to feel therain, I would. I love feeling the rain all over me when I am nude because it feels so nice most of the timebut I hate the rain when I have to wear clothes. It makes my clothes cold, wet, and clammy, with the constant dripping until I can finally get back home and be nude again.

This post was edited

Had a couple of occasions to enjoy the rain in the nude, the first was when my hubby and I were going to vacation in Cape codat sandy Terraces. It rained from just north of Boston all the way to ST, and it was evening when we arrived. It was in the high 80s for temp, but still pouring rain. We decided that it would be best to set up the pop up nude, logically so that we would not get our clothes wet. It was fantastic, we laugh and it felt great on our skin. The feeling is akin to being in a shower everywher you go, so natural and beautiful, words can not give it justice.

This post was edited

Don't get a chance to do that much in the desert.

No DesertRat, we walk naked in dust storms

This post was edited

what is considered a long dry spell in the U.K. , three days without rain?
No, but three days without beer is a long dry spell.

This post was edited

I was sitting on my front porch, clothed with my wife and it was storming and lightning and quite fun. Then along came some poor shmuck, in the downpour, on a bicycle. We felt sorry for him until my wife asked me..."is, is he wearing clothes?" When he saw us, he just turned around quickly and went the other way. I laughed but I don't know if my wife knew what to think. lol.

This post was edited

One of my favorite activities. We're overlooked in our yard so I have to choose my timing carefully. Once its dark and raining hard, no one can see anyway :-)

This post was edited

We are vacationing at a wonderful (but textile) resort in Mexico this week. I woke up at 5 am to the sound of a gentle rain and waves crashing, so I went out on the balcony, crawled in the hammock, nekkid, of course and dozed and enjoyed until sunlight woke me!

This post was edited

When it's warm enough, I try to be naked in the rain as much as I can. What a great feeling.

This post was edited

I got to hike nude in the rain last weekend. I was great. The hike started out with clear skies and very hot (in the low 100's). I was on my way back to the car when it very quickly became cloudy and started raining. The temperature dropped to a very comfortable upper 70's or low 80's. Too bad it lasted only a littleover 30 minutes. I look forward to doing itagain (unfortunately, here in the desert, it is not likely going to be very soon).

This post was edited

I lived on Maui for many years....a warm rain feels great on the skin...especially a drencher... I used to be able to take a real shower in the rain...soap and all...Wow...i really miss those days.

This post was edited