shaved

becouse it feels good thats all

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I have enjoyed the feel, as has my wife, ever since I did it for the first time probably 15 years ago. I enjoyed it even before I started nudism.
I find it less difficult to maintain than facial hair...which I guess explains why I shave down below but have a full beard.

This post was edited
why I shave

reason#1 I like the way it looks and feels. Reason#2 my girl friend likes it that way. Reason#3 when you sweat it makes your crotch stink. Reason#4 I have a small dick and shaved makes it look a little bigger????? so I was told , But I like the fact that it can be seen better,and I think thats part of the reason we all like being NUDiSTS is being natural exabitionists

This post was edited

Didn't like shaving. However, like the smooth clean look. Read lots of comments about it (Smoothie versus non-smoothie) on a chat line. Tried shaving but didn't like because of itch when it grows back. Met a friend who does electrolysis. Also didn't like thought of losing hair at Naturalist Resorts. Thus I started electrolysis treatments (about one to three times per month) three years ago. Am now about 80 % permanent smoothie. Think it is much more sanitary, looks better and easier to clean.

This post was edited
whay are you shaved

I shave there because its easier to clean down there and I find it comfortable....and managable to shave

This post was edited
RE: whay are you shaved

shaving makes it easier to remove condoms...no hair pulling

This post was edited

My wife doesn't like hair in her mouth ;-) + hygienic and my buddy looks greater ;-)

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?
You will see when you reach 50+! You will do the same

This post was edited

shaving makes it easier to remove condoms...no hair pulling
Never used a condom, it would be like taking a bath with your socks on, yuk !

This post was edited

This post was edited