lets get together

we know we all like to hang out nude,,, lets make some plans for a meet n greet

This topic was edited
RE: lets get together

I agree, I'm going camping soon at native woods in Darien Ga... Just trying to get a free weekend.. or would love to hang nude in Jax, I just can't do it outside here...lol

This post was edited

I agree, I'm going camping soon at native woods in Darien Ga... Just trying to get a free weekend.. or would love to hang nude in Jax, I just can't do it outside here...lolhello all

This post was edited

I sure wish we had a place to hang out without driving so far. I'm fortunate in having a place to hike just minutes from home but it's not legal and weekends textiles may be encountered. A TN member from Tallahassee joined me today and we had a great hike and luckly encountered no one on the back trails. I've been to Hidden River several times but haven't visited native Woods so far. I'll be at Apollo Beach May 25th and 26th.

This post was edited

If the weather holds up I'll be at Hidden River today, June 2nd. Always room for one or several more.

This post was edited

We, the North Florida Naturists, on Meet Up had a nice pool party at one of the member's home last weekend. There were nine couples and three lone males attending. Good people, good fun, and good food. You do have to be a member in good standing to be invited. They are by invitation only by through private mail. No invitations are posted here.

This post was edited