Hi Gang!

Just joined today, so i'd best introduce myself! I am Carole from Florida, i'm 63 years young, and just looking for some kindly folk to chat with. I recently lost my husband, and would like to meet some new friends. Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and feel free to say hi.Love,Carole x

This topic was edited
RE: Hi Gang!

Hello Carole!! Welcome to TN!! I hope you find some kind people here, and hopefully, they will spill over into your real life as well (not just online). Enjoy the site!!

This post was edited

Hi Carole,
Welcome to our world. You are a beautiful lady with a beautiful smile and you're doing everything right. We're sorry however for your recent loss. We know that nothing can really replace what you have lost but wehope that this site will help fill a part of that void.
You have filled out your profile and made it easy for people to contact you. I would suggest that you set parameters and limit the number on your Friends List. Some people just want hundreds of names on their list but they never have any contact with them.
To contact people you'd like to meet, go to Search and find people who live near to you and contact those people or send them a Friends Request. Search for nearby clubs and resorts. This is a great source for meeting people.
You've already posted in the Forum. Continue to read that and comment on things that interest you. Here is where you can get to know the inner person.
Again, welcome to the site.
DesertRat and Wife.

This post was edited

Welcome. Sage advice above, I hope you stay.

This post was edited

Welcome Carol. It will be great to have another lady on here. It's always great to have opinions from both sides. Sorry for your loss and glad to see you carry on.

This post was edited

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all of your messages, the kind words and advice.Love, Carole

This post was edited

Hi there! Welcome to the site!!! :)
HPreferences1234567890-=BackspaceTabqwertyuiop[]Returncapslockasdfghjkl;'shift'zxcvbnm,./shiftEnglishDeutschEspaolFranaisItalianoPortugusalt altPreferences

This post was edited

Welcome to this community. I'm sorry for loss. It's never easy losing a loved one.
I've been a nudist for 45 of my 65 years and visited more than 50 clubs, resorts, parks, and beaches.
You're not that far from Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, FL - Cadillac of nudist resorts on the east coast IMHO (in my humble opinion)
Regards from South Carolina,Cheri

This post was edited