Please sign petition for more clothing-optional areas before FEB 12, 2014

There's a petition going around trying to gather 100,000 names by February 12, 2014.
It doesn't cost anything to sign the petition, but they do want you to register on the website in order for you to sign the petition.
Click the link below:
Designate portions of public lands under management of the federal government for clothing-optional recreational use.

This topic was edited
RE: Please sign petition for more clothing-optional areas before FEB 12, 2014

go to the web site: wh . gov/ lIUyG remove all the spaces after copying

This post was edited

You can also go to the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR .com) website and use their website to sign the petition also.
Thanks

This post was edited

Wish ya didn't have to sign up for the page. Guess they have over 92,000 signers including mine so hope they get the message.

This post was edited

As of a few minutes ago there were 2,384 signatures.

This post was edited

Sign it! I did!

This post was edited

but what about for Canada? Im new on here, anyone else have info?

This post was edited

There's a petition going around trying to gather 100,000 names by February 12, 2014.It doesn't cost anything to sign the petition, but they do want you to register on the website in order for you to sign the petition. Click the link below:Designate portions of public lands under management of the federal government for clothing-optional recreational use.cant wait untill they legalize nudism so my kids and i can roam around outside naked

This post was edited

There's a petition going around trying to gather 100,000 names by February 12, 2014.It doesn't cost anything to sign the petition, but they do want you to register on the website in order for you to sign the petition. Click the link below:Designate portions of public lands under management of the federal government for clothing-optional recreational use.cant wait untill they legalize nudism so my kids and i can roam around outside naked they need to do that or at least a petition to be naked in public

This post was edited