Town in USA - Least amount of Clothing

Hi Everyone.
My wife and I currently work from Home and we are considering moving someplace down south where it is warm year round. Like most people in the group, the less clothing the better. I was just curious, if anyone lives in a city/town or visited some place where a large amount of the population wore very little clothing (Guys in shorts but no shirts, women in bathing suit tops, etc).
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Town in USA - Least amount of Clothing

Kailua-Kona, the port city nearest where I live on the Big Island of Hawaii, might qualify. It's not resort-y enough that there are shirtless bartenders and such, but guys in board shorts and women in bikinis overwrapped with pareus are OK most places.

This post was edited

There are also whole communities in Florida that are clothing optional.

This post was edited

Besides the private, totally nude, gated communities in Florida, I understand that Key West and the Florida Keys in general are very laid back about dress.

This post was edited

I have never heard of CO communities in FL. John could you expand on that? any websites with info?

This post was edited

Search on Yahoo: Nudist Resorts near Pasco County FL.

This post was edited

I saw some of the nudist communities in Florida, however, I was thinking more of non-nudist towns where people are laid back about clothing. For example if you were to walk into to a local store shirtless with some board shorts on, people would not think twice about it.

This post was edited

Here in NJ, bathing attire is acccepted in most places in beach towns. I have also found this to be true in FL. beach communities.
I have also read on another board that the same is true in Lake Havasu city Az.

This post was edited

Spring Break and other long weekend holidays in Lake Havasu City, AZ can see lots of young women wearing next to nothing. Some of the shops in the marina sell pasties and a large percentage of the girls will wear G strings and pasties. There's lots of partying, loud music, boats in constant motion ... fun but it can be loud and obnoxious for older people but they suffer though it as long as they can before heading for more quite places ... like anywhere but the marina!

We've visited a couple times with our friends that own a home in Havasu. We usually scratch our heads and wonder what the hell they are hiding because it ain't much! Nipples, usually covered with the pasties, the vagina and angus barely covered and that's only if they don't bend over, then there goes that! It was fun a couple of times but we try and stay away from Havasu during Spring Break especially.

Summer time and most times when we have warm weather for long periods of time and even Spring Break here in So Cal, you'll see young women walking the streets, going into shops, ice cream stores and even food stores in bikinis. It's common in the beach cities but not everywhere else. That's the least amount of clothing you'll see down here unless of course you visit clothing optional venues.

This post was edited

Spring Break and other long weekend holidays in Lake Havasu City, AZ can see lots of young women wearing next to nothing. Some of the shops in the marina sell pasties and a large percentage of the girls will wear G strings and pasties. There's lots of partying, loud music, boats in constant motion ... fun but it can be loud and obnoxious for older people but they suffer though it as long as they can before heading for more quite places ... like anywhere but the marina!We've visited a couple times with our friends that own a home in Havasu. We usually scratch our heads and wonder what the hell they are hiding because it ain't much! Nipples, usually covered with the pasties, the vagina and angus barely covered and that's only if they don't bend over, then there goes that! It was fun a couple of times but we try and stay away from Havasu during Spring Break especially.Summer time and most times when we have warm weather for long periods of time and even Spring Break here in So Cal, you'll see young women walking the streets, going into shops, ice cream stores and even food stores in bikinis. It's common in the beach cities but not everywhere else. That's the least amount of clothing you'll see down here unless of course you visit clothing optional venues.

Are many of the young men shirtless? Around here there are places that admit women in bikini tops and jog bras, but don't allow shirtless men.
Six Flags Great Adventure is one example. While the rules say that shirts are required and bikini tops are not considered to be shirts, I see many girls in bikini tops but know from experience that men are told to put a shirt on.

This post was edited

Spring Break and other long weekend holidays in Lake Havasu City, AZ can see lots of young women wearing next to nothing. Some of the shops in the marina sell pasties and a large percentage of the girls will wear G strings and pasties. There's lots of partying, loud music, boats in constant motion ... fun but it can be loud and obnoxious for older people but they suffer though it as long as they can before heading for more quite places ... like anywhere but the marina!We've visited a couple times with our friends that own a home in Havasu. We usually scratch our heads and wonder what the hell they are hiding because it ain't much! Nipples, usually covered with the pasties, the vagina and angus barely covered and that's only if they don't bend over, then there goes that! It was fun a couple of times but we try and stay away from Havasu during Spring Break especially.Summer time and most times when we have warm weather for long periods of time and even Spring Break here in So Cal, you'll see young women walking the streets, going into shops, ice cream stores and even food stores in bikinis. It's common in the beach cities but not everywhere else. That's the least amount of clothing you'll see down here unless of course you visit clothing optional venues.Are many of the young men shirtless? Around here there are places that admit women in bikini tops and jog bras, but don't allow shirtless men.Six Flags Great Adventure is one example. While the rules say that shirts are required and bikini tops are not considered to be shirts, I see many girls in bikini tops but know from experience that men are told to put a shirt on.

Many of the restaurants/bars, if not all of them, have a NO Shirt/NO Service sign at the door or in the front window. Beach bars and bars out in the common areas of the marina, guys are shirtless. Out on the water, in boats and walking around the marina, guys are mostly shirtless and long ass baggy shorts and the girls are in bikinis!

This post was edited