We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Working from home
I work at home quite a lot too so I'm nude then. Recently I've had to work elsewhere a lot more than usual, I'd got so used to being nude for the majority of time that it felt so uncomfortable being restricted in clothing for too long. However this helped me appreciate how lucky I've been in being able to work nude a lot and understand why nudists who work elsewhere full time can't wait to get somewhere they can be naked.
I also use the phrase that Jabberman uses above - 'nude time' - it feels like I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't get enough nude time, release from textiles and consequently feeling more comfortable and relaxed. I can't imagine ever not being nudist, living naked feels so good.
I married my Office Manager 15 yrs ago. I have the home computers networked to the Office. Once in a great while if the stars are aligned, if the employees and general public don't required a lot of attention we get to work from home. It's a bit surreal to look over and see a pretty and naked secretary working away. I did post a pic. It's our goal as I get to old in this younger mans game for us to work from home together. I think when that finally happens I'll celebrate by standing nude with her and burn all my work uniforms.



