New to the site

Going to give it a try

This topic was edited
RE: New to the site

Welcome, you'll kick yourself for not trying this out sooner.

This post was edited

Welcome! you'll have fun here.. Expect to receive back exactly what you put into it. First thing- fill out your profile and make it public. I hate to play 20 questions... Put in a g rated picture as your profile picture.Second - WHEN YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING SO, post some nude pictures of yourself. You can post them so only friends can see them. Select your friends carefully, meaning don't just sent a friend request to anyone that you just say hi to. If you went into a bar, your first statement to them isn't going to be "hey, nice tits....."Lastly, become certified. This will give other nudists a sign that you are genuine and not just here for nefarious purposes.. Just my opinion about these three points... Enjoy and I wish you great times..SC

This post was edited

Welcome! you'll have fun here.. Expect to receive back exactly what you put into it. First thing- fill out your profile and make it public. I hate to play 20 questions... Put in a g rated picture as your profile picture.Second - WHEN YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING SO, post some nude pictures of yourself. You can post them so only friends can see them. Select your friends carefully, meaning don't just sent a friend request to anyone that you just say hi to. If you went into a bar, your first statement to them isn't going to be "hey, nice tits....."Lastly, become certified. This will give other nudists a sign that you are genuine and not just here for nefarious purposes.. Just my opinion about these three points... Enjoy and I wish you great times..SCWelcome! I agree with what nopantzkindofguy said ... all these things will help. Hope u enjoy it here!
-bunny

This post was edited

Welcome, hope you enjoy it!

This post was edited

Nice to see you here. Hope you will enjoy.Stay nude and enjoy

This post was edited

welcome.

This post was edited