RE: Cool

Happy Nude Year, guys and girls! My sweet wife and I spent New Year's eve at our favorite resort, Lone Star Resort in Navasota, Texas. We decided to take a nap in the later evening, and nearly didn't wake up in time, but did hear some activity about a quarter to 12, and drug out of bed to take part. We had a great nude time with friends, then got up early for coffee nude in the hot tub. It was in the low 30's, but clear. Great thread! Gator1

I could not be more jealous if I tried. cn

This post was edited

Happy Nude Year every1 this is how i did it and its snowing still and thn my cousin joined me chk the pics out on my profile heehee
Nice pics of you two, but you won't find me doing snow angels. LOL
Thomas

This post was edited

On New Year's at 1100 am, I got up naked and went straight for the door. Outside it was3f above, -20c below, nude hopping around barefoot in the snow. Then I wrote my name in the snow with yellow ink.

This post was edited
RE: dare to bring in the new year nude outside

i was outside at laguna del sol about 15 after nude years want to wish a happy new year to my late wife Gail to see the stars i was crying to whole time i was outside

This post was edited

Happy Nude Year every1 this is how i did it and its snowing still and thn my cousin joined me chk the pics out on my profile heehee
That's some serious snow removal equipment there !
Of course, you probably get enough to make it worth while.
I'm sure the double angel was a kick !?

This post was edited

My wife and I celebrated New Year at home (just the two of us).
Just aftermidnight I told my wife I was going to the toiletbut slipped off my dressing gown andcrept out of the back door (nude) and ran around to the front to 'First Foot' the house. However ..............
1. I'd forgotten about the security lights and themotion sensors.
2. I'd forgot my wife doesn't open the door after dark.
3. It was bloody freezing.
4. The neighbours were still letting fireworks off on their front lawn.
I was bathed in a spotlight shouting through the letterbox "It's me ! - let me in !" while trying to appear as nonchalant as possible to the neighbours. I got a few whistles and cheers and it was all taken in good humour.
My wife eventually asked me why I'd done it, I replied "it seemed like a good idea at the time and I thought it would make you laugh". She replied that at leastI'd given the neighbours a laugh.

This post was edited

LMAO! You've given us ALL a good laugh! Thank you so much for sharing that with us!

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

LOL beachcomber, good one.

This post was edited

Haha beachcomber, made me laugh too!

I'm going to have to give it a miss this year,
It's bloody freezing IN HERE,
since the heating bust,
never mind going outside!

This post was edited

My wife and I celebrated New Year at home (just the two of us).Just aftermidnight I told my wife I was going to the toiletbut slipped off my dressing gown andcrept out of the back door (nude) and ran around to the front to 'First Foot' the house. However .............. My wife eventually asked me why I'd done it, I replied "it seemed like a good idea at the time and I thought it would make you laugh". She replied that at leastI'd given the neighbours a laugh.

Wow...this sounds so much like something I would have done, AND my luck! LOL!

This post was edited