NEW TO THE SITE

I just jointed a few day ago and just would like to say hi to all. Have always like going nude as much as I can. Would like to find a camp or club near Baton Rouge La. so I could go out a meet other people.

This topic was edited
RE: NEW TO THE SITE

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

I just jointed a few day ago and just would like to say hi to all. Have always like going nude as much as I can. Would like to find a camp or club near Baton Rouge La. so I could go out a meet other people.There is Indian Hills near New Orleans. That is the closest place to you. There is also a group called Louisiana Nudists that you may want to join to see what else is going on in our state. You can find that group by looking in my profile, or just go to "Groups" and look down the list till you find it.

This post was edited

Thanks Riverman will check into it.

This post was edited

I just jointed a few day ago and just would like to say hi to all. Have always like going nude as much as I can. Would like to find a camp or club near Baton Rouge La. so I could go out a meet other people.Hello everyone I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello to all, Hope your having a wonderful Sunday.

This post was edited

I just jointed a few day ago and just would like to say hi to all. Have always like going nude as much as I can. Would like to find a camp or club near Baton Rouge La. so I could go out a meet other people.Hello everyone I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello to all, Hope your having a wonderful Sunday.
Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited