nakedcation

Just back for vacation, spent some nude time, it just seems awkward to do it at home too. Help please

This topic was edited
RE: nakedcation

It likely feels awkward at home because, I suspect, you haven't spent too much time being nude at home. Try getting naked when you return from work--it's a wonderful transition into the evening. Perhaps when you come out of the shower, or else try cooking naked--you'll be a Home Nudist in no time! Nicest part, too, is you'll be doing a lot less laundry.
How long before I stop getting erections all the time?

This post was edited

home should be the most comfortable place to be naked at in my opinion. cooking, cleaning, watching tv.. whatever you do at home can be done clothes free. as far as erections, when you stop thinking about the fact that you are naked, they will go away.

This post was edited

Think dave and leo had some good advise for you. I first wanted to ask erections are a problem? Be glad U get them. LOL but seriously the more U are nude the much more comfortable U will be. Any nude camp grounds that U can go to around you? If you go to one there u will see so many naked people that you will forget all about even being nude yourself. nude hugs Dan

This post was edited

Think dave and leo had some good advise for you. I first wanted to ask erections are a problem? Be glad U get them. LOL but seriously the more U are nude the much more comfortable U will be. Any nude camp grounds that U can go to around you? If you go to one there u will see so many naked people that you will forget all about even being nude yourself. nude hugs Dan
1st Sun, I am glad to still get them, but unless I loose it a little I'll never make it to real resort or beach

This post was edited

The more you are nude at home the relaxed you will be. I find when I do all my normal daily things, such as cook, clean, even work (I work from home) nude, I feel everything is normal. The erections will go away when you keep yourself busy with your routine. Even watching TV nude will seem normal. Just get intoyour normal routine but do it nude andyou will soon never want to be clothed again.I think you will fall right into home nudity and love it.

This post was edited

The more you are nude at home the relaxed you will be. I find when I do all my normal daily things, such as cook, clean, even work (I work from home) nude, I feel everything is normal. The erections will go away when you keep yourself busy with your routine. Even watching TV nude will seem normal. Just get intoyour normal routine but do it nude andyou will soon never want to be clothed again.I think you will fall right into home nudity and love it.

Jerseyboy I watched naked and afraid last night, and couldn't help stroking myself, they would have to work overtime blurring me out if I was on.

This post was edited

This is all new to you. Right now you are feeling the erotic feeling of being nude. When you are nude more often, that feeling becomes more the norm than the exception and you will find that the erection issue will not be an issue. It is like most things, the first time or 2 is a bit different than when you do something all the time. You will always enjoy being nude, the more you do it the less you will have an erection.My advise is to be nude as often as you can. Is anyone being offended by your erection?

This post was edited

It likely feels awkward at home because, I suspect, you haven't spent too much time being nude at home. Try getting naked when you return from work--it's a wonderful transition into the evening. Perhaps when you come out of the shower, or else try cooking naked--you'll be a Home Nudist in no time! Nicest part, too, is you'll be doing a lot less laundry.
How long before I stop getting erections all the time?Probably somewhere between 55 & 65 years of age, of course your mileage may vary.

This post was edited

As many others have said it gets easier to more time you spend nude. I love to remove my clothes when I get home from a day of work. I find it to be the best way to relax. The occasional erection may happen at first but will pass the more you are nude and come to realize that being nude isn't synonymous with sexual activity. Good luck and enjoy the freedom.

This post was edited

Maybe I'm the only one but have never gotten an erection at a nudist beach or resort. Even the first time when we were on our honeymoon. I was concerned that I would but when I got the vibe from those around me of being at ease nude my concerns were gone. It has felt so natural for me. Sometimes the breeze might make me a little fuller but not an erection. Now if you are watching naked people and stroking it, of course you would. The more you are nude the easier it will become I'm sure.

This post was edited