RE: WHY do people kept there profiles privite.

I agree too

This post was edited

Why be on here if you're to afraid to show your self or are they trying to see nude people without being seen them selvesI agree! When I see a newbie with a private profile. I suggest to them that they make it open. Otherwise I do not respond to them.

This post was edited

my job is a bummer.. in the public eye all the time.

This post was edited

I suspect they are not really nudists. They just want to see who is.

This post was edited

I don't see a need to keep the profile private. However, I don't show face pictures unless I friend the person/couple. No need for all the picture collectors and single predators to see our faces!

This post was edited

In a nutshell, people keep their profiles private because it's not a perfect world. Not everyone is accepting of nudists. If someone has an open profile, especially one with face pis they can open themselves up to all sorts of personal and professional problems. It's a sad state of affairs, yes, but a lot of nudists are "closeted" because of potential repercussions. Don't be to quick to judge and write people off who have private profiles. Yes some of them may be here for what some might consider the wrong reasons, but there are many legitimate reasons to be cautious with your online presence, especially if you are a nudist.

This post was edited

I guess it's because they wish to. I think we should appreciate their decision to keep things private. Being different doesnt always mean they have other, sinister, motives. It just means they are different. Get over it. You may see them naked at a beach or a social, but it doesnt mean that they are going to run over, give you a hug and talk to you like a long lost friend!

This post was edited

What country uses privite in their language, if I type it in a post it automatically gets changed to private.

This post was edited

I keep mine private because I don't want any random member finding me and having my photos! I get chatting to people in thr chatroom or forums and then add them as friends and get to know them. I'm not here to show off or collect friends.It's not just a matter of any random user here, though; I think. It's a matter of random users of the Internet in general and a matter of Internet safety overall.
Also, for a couple, this site's administrator insists that if a couple wants to be, "Certified," that both members of the couple have to be pictured, and both might not want to. Just because I don't mind, that doesn't mean my wife wants to be identified. They say the certification photos are deleted from their server, but nothing is ever truly deleted from a server, and that server might not even be secure. Also, how could it be deleted from the server but still remain as a profile pic? That makes no sense to me.
Like you, I don't mind sharing information once I get to know someone in the forums, groups or chatroom, but I don't think it's necessary to do so up front. Also, not everyone on this site or the Web needs to be able to see my balls to identify me. That's just silly.
How could it be deleted but remain a profile pic? Are you talking other people's photos you have seen? Because it was uploaded an ADDITIONAL second time as a profile photo. I don't know why some people want to make that their profile photo, but some do.

This post was edited

it's like being a nudist with clothes on.

This post was edited