Reasons to sleep naked

As if I needed encouragement!
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sleeping-naked-makes-you-healthier-wealthier-dr-travis-bradberry?trk=eml-b2_content_ecosystem_digest-network_publishes-50-null&midToken=AQEeBMM41UfvLA&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=3TgOuRl7IpW741

This topic was edited
RE: Reasons to sleep naked

The article links sleeping naked with lowering the skin temperature. That does not quite work if we raise the room temperature or use a thicker duvet to compensate. It tells me I will lose weight and make more money. I sleep naked because I like it. I don't need reasons - especially as I find myself putting on weight and getting no great increase in my pensions. BTW I don't believe his statistic that only 8% of people sleep naked. That could be the % of the population who are nudists and many non-nudists sleep naked.

This post was edited

I sleep naked cause I live nude ^^

This post was edited

I doubt that many of us here need a reason to get dressed before going to bed. A lot of us (myself included) are already naked before we turn in. Hopefully, articles like this will encourage non-nudists to get more comfortable with their own bodies and appreciate some of the benefits of nudism.Paul

This post was edited

I sleep naked cause I live nude ^^That's the BEST reason!

This post was edited

I sleep naked because I can.

This post was edited

actually sleeping nude or being nude helps your body breath, just like being out in the sun nude and collecting all the vitamin D the sun gives us.

This post was edited

I sleep naked whenever its very humid.

This post was edited

A few months ago I overheard a conversation between two girls and the one girl was telling the other girl about reading a story about sleeping nude and so she tried it and she said it provided a better well rested sleep. Us nudists just took it for granted but it felt good to hear non-nudists talking about the benefits we have all the time.

This post was edited

Yeah, so why would I put clothes on to go to bed? In truth, I was sleeping nude long before I was able to be nude at home or even new there was such a thing as nudism. I think I was 14 or 15 and still at home.

This post was edited

Isn't the question' why would you not sleep naked' :-)

This post was edited