Anyone else having trouble with the text bar on chat?

I'm using an Android phone and every time I try to use Chat, I can only send one message. After that, the text bar vanishes and I can't get it back.
All I can do from that point is lurk, not participate.
Anyone else ever have this issue? If so, what, if anything can be done about it?
Thanks in advance for any help.

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone else having trouble with the text bar on chat?

Anyone else ever have this issue? If so, what, ifanything can be done about it? Thanks in advance for anyhelp.
Phones are for having a normal conversation with
people, that's why they were invented. Try using a laptop or computer.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of anyone figuring out a way to use the chat on a tablet or phone. To get the most out of chat you must use an old fashioned computer.

This post was edited

I'm using an Android phone and every time I try to use Chat, I can only send one message. After that, the text bar vanishes and I can't get it back.All I can do from that point is lurk, not participate.Anyone else ever have this issue? If so, what, if anything can be done about it?Thanks in advance for any help.
Thank you for the responses. I don't have a computer or anything like that, just my Android.
I guess I'll have to get a computer if I'm going to use Chat. Again, thanks for the info.

This post was edited

Have you tried multiple web browsers? Ones both with and without Flash? If you don't care about video chat, you might find a non-Flash browser that at least shows the text bar reliably. I have been using Boat Browser lately on my Nexus tablet because Chrome was just too slow. I mainly use an iPad and I don't use chat anyway, so I can't give a specific browser that works, but there are lots of browsers to choose from. Another idea is to use a browser that lets you change the user agent that it reports to a web site, and set it to look like a desktop computer running a very generic browser. That might get the text bar to work reliably.

This post was edited