First experience at Cypress Cove

My wife and I have finally decided to take the plunge into our first time of social nudism. We have chosen Cypress Cove for a 5 day naked vacation. I was wondering if anyone had some tips for our first time visiting this place.

This topic was edited
RE: First experience at Cypress Cove

It is one of the best places you could begin your adventure into nudism. Have found all the employees have been quite helpful and friendly. I am pretty sure after the first hour you will be totally comfortable and will find yourself considering future plans for a return visit. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy

This post was edited

If you are nervous at first, you can start out near the smaller square pool. It should be less crowded. Soon enough you will be walking over to Cheeks to check out the menu or over to the main pool and won't even care that you are nude. If you are thinking about having dinner at the Lakeside Restaurant on a Thursday night, you can get a free glass of wine if you dine nude. Use the bribery to help you get past the nervousness!

This post was edited

We always stay in the villas, and always have a great time.

This post was edited

You picked the best place to start from my opinion. It was my first time as well and it was the most liberating experience of my life. It won't take an hour, it will only take 10 minutes. I also agree, you can stay near the smaller pool if you are at all shy at first. Having lunch and an adult beverage pool side is a great way to relax and observe the main pool area.
However, I think if your wife (or you) are at all shy, try going to diner clothed the first time. Not everyone goes nude and you would not want a bad experience the first night. Some folks seemed to wear things that were very "comfortable" or could be shed if the mood was right.
Enjoy! Relax!

This post was edited

The remodeled rooms are great! My wife & I love the Cove and always look forward to our yearly visit.

This post was edited

Cypress cove is the best... Extremely friendly staff, very clean grounds and the residence and guests are always friendly and a joy to be around. The wife and I like to go a few times a year, we only live 140 miles from there

This post was edited

You should be able to find enough to do to keep your week full. Take a walk around the resort including the residents area. Some very nice homes and friendly too. Rent a bike or a golf cart from Larry at the golf cart shop there. Taco night is Tuesday, Singing with Toby and Cindy combined with pizza night on on Wednesday is a good time. Enjoy your stay. We are heading back north tomorrow. Our winter is over. But cant stay gone much longer than October. Enjoy your stay.

This post was edited

We have to agree with the folks on here. We go to CC whenever we get the chance (most weekends) and we have never had a bad experience at all. The people are real friendly and you make friends real fast when there.The lake side restaurant as well as Cheeks are a lot fun and the food they offer is real good as well. Enjoy and am sure many in here will be there soon if not already.

This post was edited

We are very excited to go and all of your comments and suggestions have been so helpful. Thank you all so much. We are going to be there the last weekend of June. The next couple of weeks are going to go so slowly as we anticipate this trip.

This post was edited

We spent 8 nights at Cypress Cove in April coming from the West coast. We thoroughly enjoyed it taking advantage of the paddle boards, the chip and putt golf, walking the neighborhood, hanging and socializing in the pool and hot tubs etc. We live pretty close to Laguna Del Sol so visit there a lot and I'm not sure which I like better, they are both excellent resorts just different in layout etc. You will have a great time. Wish we could go again but it's a long trek and there are other places we also want to visit.

This post was edited