First experience at the Cove - It was amazing!!!

My wife and I just came back from Cypress Cove from our first nudist experience. We could not have picked a better place to make our first. This place was amazing. We loved the facilities, the food and most of all the ability to be nude the entire visit. I did not put on a piece of clothing until the moment that we had to drive off the property to fly home. My wife, who was excited but nervous to go, also did not dress at all for the entire weekend. The only stitch of clothes she wore was a sheer cover up to dinner at night. We left already plotting on how to get back there.

This topic was edited
RE: First experience at the Cove - It was amazing!!!

I felt and did the same thing my first time there. I tent camped and the 2nd time there was naked right off the bat. Even before i set up camp or went into office. Great food at Cheeks and nice pool set up. Was also my first time paddle boarding and what better way then to do it nude. Already have the Open House weekend slotted for there.

This post was edited

My wife and I too felt that way with our first visit. We ended up buying a winter home in the area of the Cove and getting a memership. We can then attend daily if we want.

This post was edited

My wife and I too felt that way with our first visit. We ended up buying a winter home in the area of the Cove and getting a memership. We can then attend daily if we want.

My wife and I are not ready to move just yet. We have kids that have to finish high school and college yet. When they are done with school, moving closer to this resort just jumped to the top of our list of places to move to.

This post was edited
RE:First experience at the Cove - It was amazing!!!

Sounds great. Working on getting my wife to go, but she is afraid others will judge her.

This post was edited

Here at the Cove we judge people by their personality not by their body shape or any of the other measures the textiles like to use

This post was edited

My wife and I plan on attending at least nudepolooza. This is a big step for her. She has the body image fear. I don't know which she is more afraid -someone will look or someone won't look

This post was edited

My wife and I plan on attending at least nudepolooza. This is a big step for her. She has the body image fear. I don't know which she is more afraid -someone will look or someone won't look

Nudeapalooza is a great time. We have been to the last three and make our reservations for the following year every year as we check out. It is very crowded, though. It might not be the best weekend to go if you are not sure about being nude in a large crowd. If you are confident, though, there is nothing better than the comaraderie of a big open air concert. Bare Necessities is doing a Nudeapalooza at sea on next month's nude cruise. One of the bands was at the 2015 Nudeapalooza at the Cove (Sting Police).

This post was edited

Crowds are good for her for some reaso.i don't know why.

This post was edited

Nude a palooza would be a perfect time for your wife if she is worried about being seen. There is so much activity that hers and others minds are occupied. Its a great time. There is if course other great themed weekends that are just as good and closer in time if you want to move along a bit sooner.

This post was edited

I am interested in other events, but Laura is still being a little bit mmm shy about it

This post was edited