We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

RE: I want to post new pics... Should i?

Short answer, yes you should.
Jim

This post was edited
RE: I want to post new pics... Should i?

Love the guitar pic

This post was edited
RE: I want to post new pics... Should i?

You should have pictures and get certified. Makes everyone more comfortable I think.

This post was edited
RE: I want to post new pics... Should i?

This seems a strange question..... if you want to then do it... if not.... don't. Surely that obvious on a site like this?

This post was edited
RE: I want to post new pics... Should i?

Yes you should

This post was edited
RE: I want to post new pics... Should i?

I just posed some new pics in my profile. I added some yesterday
and the day before. There will be some more tomorrow, the day
after, the day after that etc. I'll add some to the groups too.

This post was edited