We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Interesting thought regarding getting older. No gray there yet. Been styling there for some time. Shaved in some places, trimmed in others. Comfort, tidiness, and general appearance (esp. since it's seen by others while naked). It's sort of like styling you hair, or combing it neatly after getting out of bed for those with longer hair. I guess we're trying not to look like unruly and make a good impression!
I'm shaved because I like the way in which it looks and feels. Over the years I have varied from full bush to trimmed, to very trimmed indeed so that it became "oh what the hell!" and with a quick (and careful) swipe of the razor all trace of hair was gone. Some times I let it grow back again - but only really for the pleasure of shaving it off.....Perverse, I know. Then the grey ones started to show....... No hair is better than grey hair.



