Professional Manscaping in PHOENIX

I know that many of my PHX nudist friends are bears or "embrace the fur", but I know quite a few others who are smoothies or regularly manscape. I recently went to the manscaper/barber thatanother TN buddy had mentioned. I went for haircut and manscaping (shave of balls, shaft, pubes, ass and crack). This guy was completely professional. Made me feel comfortable. He did a great job on the genitals shave. The haircut was the best I've had in many years. And the price was VERY reasonable.
I had a conversation with this guy before actually going to him, and he knows I'm a nudist. So earlier this week, as we were talking (with a straight razor on my scrotum), I mentioned that my nudist buddie had writtenabout him here on TrueNudists, and thatI intended to write up my experience as well.
He's very open to any kindmanscaping....trimming, shaving or waxing or any combination. He was very intent on doing exactly what I wanted, and wasvery skilled.Between his advanced skills, superb professionalism and a great pricing, I highly recommend him. For those in and around Phoenix who might be interested and/or have questions, private message me and I'm happy to give you all of his contact information.

This topic was edited
RE: Professional Manscaping in PHOENIX

I went to the same hair stylist / male groomer today as livinaunatural for the third time. Today was a haircut, back trim, ass trim, and crack trim. This guy gave me a great haircut, again. He also paid special attention to my trimming as I am very prone to ingrown hairs (ah, I dream of getting straight razored but I know that two days later will be painful). If you can handle the straight razor, he is an expert. In any case, he made sure I got closely trimmed but not too close to get ingrown hairs. I had this done two weeks ago and can attest to his personal attention to detail and high level of skill. It was a great experience and felt great to be able to relax and be pampered in the nude. His prices are also super reasonable, coming from a guy who is presently underemployed I definitely felt that I was getting a great value. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Phoenix area.

This post was edited

Sounds great...looking forward to going!!

This post was edited
RE:Professional Manscaping in PHOENIX

Can someone please contact me with this person's phone number or info

This post was edited

We went too!! Great haircut, and had our balls and shafts shaved and pubes trimmed. He does a great job and is very reasonably priced.

This post was edited

Can someone post phone number or address here or contact me?

This post was edited