We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
My favourite beach
My favourite beach is called Kings Beach. It's found in Broken Head Nature Reserve which is in northern New South Wales, Australia.
Had wanted to visit Kings Beach while in Cape Byron (Byron Bay) several years ago. I explored by cycling believing it was near by.
By the time I managed to locate it (near Broken Head, according to the street signs), it was almost sunset. So had to give up.
I will surely visit Kings Beach the next time when I pass by Bryon Bay again.
Kings was the first nudist beach I went to more than 40 years ago. Revisited it for the first time in ages, last October & it is still great.
Watch the brush turkeys though - they will get into just about any bag.
My favourite these days is Samurai, near Port Stephens, as it is much closer to home. Best going there with a 4WD as the walk can be tough but when you get there, it is about 1km long & nudity it legal everywhere.
Cheers
alain7b5





