We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Unexpected opportunity to be nude.
Do any of you take advantage of unexpected free time to stay nude?
I was supposed to take my brother-in-law on his weekly errands today since he does not drive. However, he called this morning and said that he didn't want to go because of predicted thunderstorms.
Since no one else is home except my wife this gave me an opportunity to stay nude for 6 hours or so when I expected to need to be dressed.
How do you treat such opportunities?
As someone said:- It's not unexpected nude time - It's unexpected clothed time. I sleep naked and stay naked until I have to get dressed, usually much later in the day. If the postman (woman) or a delivery guy calls they catch me naked or I slip on a robe, just for the moment.



