We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Two for one
Yes I was not blessed with either myself. But in the grand scheme , I really dont care. That was my biggest fear of becoming a nudist. But now I really dont care and love the freedom of not wearing cloths whenever I can. It is what a person has inside that has real relavance. I dont judge anybody and if somebody judges me that is their problem. Live life and dont fret over what others think.
I'm small on both counts and I am okay with that now. In most of the art that I've seen from the masters that paint, draw or sculpt they are on the smaller size. Statue of David for example and all those paintings I saw when I was in Florence, Italy a few years ago.





