We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Circumcised and Two Toned
HeyNever really look at mine like that but I think Im tri coloured aswell love to discuss.Mines more noticeable when erect quit obviously lighter towards the middle of the shaft up to the head and darker down to base
Yup...looks like you are a member of this club!
Well technically every cut guy is two toned, it's just that some of us don't have big contrast between the inner and outer skin. I think that it matters when you were cut. I was cut as a boy and so were my sons and we aren't two toned, but i know guys cut as adults and they are two toned.
When I do most of my tanning in the spring, I work on giving junior an even tan. I either hold back the skin or keep him flaccid so the skin is stretched out, for a few minutes each day. That's enough to give him an even tan. Then he looks good for the rest of the summer.



