The beach at Stansbury Island

Ive heard about this place for years and finally had the opportunity to check it out myself for the first time. Other than a few gnats and a little wind, its a great place to soak in the rays. Although the gnats would have been worse if it wasnt windy. I posted a few pics of me enjoying the beach.

The sand is quite nice. I look forward to enjoying a sunset there.

You guys hang out there much? Only one other car was there yesterday. We kept to ourselves but I wondered how social people are there. Any ever trouble or conflicts with textile folks or law enforcement?

This topic was edited
RE:The beach at Stansbury Island

Im glad you got to check that place out and enjoyed it. I have a good friend who has been going there for years. He always goes alone and appreciates that he can relax naked in relative privacy. He always takes a beach umbrella and chair, cooler with some food and beverages, and some music. He describes it much as you have and says he has never had trouble finding privacy to be naked, even when others are there. Often times, the others are enjoying nudity too.

This post was edited

Like you, I have heard from people going out there for years. Sometimes, there can be a crowd. I have not ventured out there yet. Some day! Maybe with you now that you know the way? :)

This post was edited

Easy to get to. Best during the week. More people on weekends and sometimes clothed people on ATVs and with kids; also people shooting guns on Stansbury Island 1/2 mile east of the beach. I like to go mid-morning to early afternoon during the week. Gnats now, mosquitos soon; so take bug spray. Best time if year is in the Fall after the first freeze. Then all the bugs are gone

This post was edited