Aroused guys

Hi,nubie question
With no kids around,
I was reading when guys get aroused there supposed to cover them self
But what about me,,im completely shaved,,so men can see me easy,,i would be flushed
Swollen,,very moist,,do i need too cover up,,i prefer too let the guys see me
Let me know,thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Aroused guys

Cover up. This does depend on where you are, but even without kids, a place that's mainstream social nudist - which includes all beaches and most resorts - is explicitly, specifically, not a sexual venue. Yea, some guy might be into it (and lots of guys on the internet will be into it, as you are doubtless discovering), but as a community thing, no.

This post was edited

Cover up. This does depend on where you are, but even without kids, a place that's mainstream social nudist - which includes all beaches and most resorts - is explicitly, specifically, not a sexual venue. Yea, some guy might be into it (and lots of guys on the internet will be into it, as you are doubtless discovering), but as a community thing, no.

I agree! At the nudist resort that I am a member of it is required that any erections must be covered till it subsides.

This post was edited

It's all about situation and intention. Erections naturally occur, just dont get sexual and weird about it. Don't think you necessarily need to cover, but it's all situational

This post was edited

I always have to look at the source before I shoot off my big mouth, and OPs photos are highly sexual in nature so I'm not too sure about the validity of this question from her.

Any man or women should never be shamed by sexual arousal, but you shouldn't make it obvious or highlight it ether. When the poster says "do i need too cover up,,i prefer too let the guys see me" I think we can all be in agreement that's not nudist behavior?

This post was edited

Cover up nudism is meant to be non sexual despite the move by many to sexualize the practice. Genuine nudist etiquette would be to roll onto your belly, get in the water or cover up until the moment passes.

This post was edited

I agree! At the nudist resort that I am a member of it is required that any erections must be covered till it subsides.
This is true for pretty much any genuine nudist/naturist setting in real life.

This post was edited

The important thing is not to flaunt it,

This post was edited

In my quarter-century of social nudism, this has only happened to me twice. In both cases, I was near a pool and I just jumped in before it became blatantly obvious.

I get why people ask about this. People new to nudism think that they will get turned on, but it doesnt happen even to nubies as much as people think. Context is a big deal.

This post was edited