RE:Clothing Countdown

Me:
0 suit jacket
0 dress slacks
0 cargo pants
0 sweat pants
2 swim suits ( 1 blue speedo, 1 pink shirt trunk)
3 shorts
2 pr jeans
0 sleeveless shirts
2 tee shirts
4 collared shirts
2 sweaters
0 sweat shirts
1 coat
4 socks
6 underwear. (4 boxers, 2 briefs)
2 pr pajamas. ( wear around the house in cold weather)
4 pr shoes ( 2 Sandals, 2 loafers)
4 hats ( 2 fadoras 2 driving caps)

This post was edited

Me:0 suit jacket0 dress slacks0 cargo pants0 sweat pants2 swim suits ( 1 blue speedo, 1 pink shirt trunk)3 shorts2 pr jeans0 sleeveless shirts2 tee shirts4 collared shirts2 sweaters0 sweat shirts1 coat4 socks6 underwear. (4 boxers, 2 briefs)2 pr pajamas. ( wear around the house in cold weather)4 pr shoes ( 2 Sandals, 2 loafers)4 hats ( 2 fadoras 2 driving caps)
Since we haven't been counting hats and footwear, that puts you at 24., counting each pajama pair as 2 pieces. If they are pants only that puts you at 22.
If you tossed the underwear, it would leave you at 18 items (or 16).
In any event, you are among the lowest.

This post was edited

I had about 50 garments and declared that I would reduce it to 25 if our prime minister got Brexit approved. I started my clothing reduction when he go EU approval for his deal. (He's now trying to get our parliament to agree). And I got carried away.I now have 28 garments:a DJ with 2 dress shirtsa suita pair of trousersa jacketa pair of jeans5 T shirts4 sweaters3 shirts4 mini kilts, and5 other kilts2 mini kilts and a kilt is yet to be disposed of.

How is the minimal wardrobe working now that the weather is cooler?

This post was edited

Realized that when I started this thread already had another similar thread that I had forgotten.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/124863/minimal-clothing-supply

This post was edited

I had about 50 garments and declared that I would reduce it to 25 if our prime minister got Brexit approved. I started my clothing reduction when he go EU approval for his deal. (He's now trying to get our parliament to agree). And I got carried away.I now have 28 garments:a DJ with 2 dress shirtsa suita pair of trousersa jacketa pair of jeans5 T shirts4 sweaters3 shirts4 mini kilts, and5 other kilts2 mini kilts and a kilt is yet to be disposed of.

How is the minimal wardrobe working now that the weather is cooler?

This post was edited

I had about 50 garments and declared that I would reduce it to 25 if our prime minister got Brexit approved. I started my clothing reduction when he go EU approval for his deal. (He's now trying to get our parliament to agree). And I got carried away.I now have 28 garments:a DJ with 2 dress shirtsa suita pair of trousersa jacketa pair of jeans5 T shirts4 sweaters3 shirts4 mini kilts, and5 other kilts2 mini kilts and a kilt is yet to be disposed of.How is the minimal wardrobe working now that the weather is cooler?
One more thought.
You must have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?
One of the few men I have encountered in a forum (not this one) who had an even smaller clothing supply than yours got rid of his dresser and took out his closet for more living space and kept his few remaining items on a shelf in the laundry room.

This post was edited

Zipper on heavier hoodie broke one day and parka ripped badly the next.
Had to replace both but no increase in clothing count!

This post was edited

Since you have on one each of jacket, trousers and jeans, I would suspect you wear them relatively often and they will wear out sooner rather than later. Have you had to replace anything with no increase in item count yet?

This post was edited

Can I ask the guys out there - how many pairs of men's underpants do you all have and their types - I love Jersey type boxer briefs and briefs.

None. I bought a 6-pak of boxers for massage school, and then gave them away when I realized that the school's style didn't require them (meticulous draping, not body-accepting nudity).

This post was edited

I have none. Why would we need them?

This post was edited