We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Nude house party - hopefully
Right now my wife and I are in the process of fixing up our house to see. She said that once we're ready to sell I can host one last nudist party. Not sure when that would be, but in the meantime I though I see if there were any people in north east Ohio interesting in hanging out naked for a while.
I have a nudist friend who asked me to help him host a nudist game night. He lives in Kent and we're thinking about maybe having a St Pattys Day themed little party in a couple weeks. I'll update on that party here. If you're interested just let me know.
I'd asked for everyone to wear something green but since we're nudists keep it minimal!



