We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Whats best to use
I use a razor with either regular shave cream or bodywash. I have a little trouble with razor rash when I go completely shaved. Probably from using the blade too long.
I've also used a foil electric razor with satisfaction. I believe it was an old Norelco or Remington. The foil was quite wide (I think about 2 or 3 inches) and worked great. No rash whatsoever. The electric I have now is narrow and you have to be extremely careful. Seems like it is intended more as a beard trimmer than manscaping tool. I do like the combs for when I let things grow out and trim only.
Ive used a 5-blade razor for years, but the very best cream for me is the Dollar Shave Clubs Shave Butter. Put a little on your hand then rub it all around the area to be shaved. Gets your sack nice and loose and preps it all to be shaved. And it feels good too!
I shave my balls once a week (probably needs it more often). Ive tried a variety of different products over the years but the one I like best and have stuck with is called brave soldier. It lathers up good and smells pretty good too. Waxing of course is always the better option but brave soldier is the way to go if your going to shave pubes.



