RE: So many things, so little time...

Housework - lot easier to hop in the shower afterwards, than to add one more thing to the laundry pile. Hiking in the woods and around the waterfalls - nothing like feeling a breeze caress you and the warmth of the sun. Gardening -if I'm puttering, but since I tend to get overzealous and turn gardening into landscaping, not so much. Dancing in the rain is better nude too! Swimming - but not in the ocean tend to get sandy in areas I'd prefer not to if the surfs a little rough! Yoga - talk about really connecting with the whole mind/body/soul. Arc welding?????? LOL! Not me! (though I have used an acedelyne torch naked).

What a great thread! I've had so much fun reading through this and discovered more things I'll have to try nude. Thank you TT and every one who responded and thanks Scrapsflippy for resurrecting this thread.

Jen

p.s. Oh! How could I forget! Nude snow angels!! LOL - talk about invigorating.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I love to put on some hot music and dance, dance, dance. Doing it without clothing feels so free. I feel the music and move to it.

This post was edited
RE: Fovorite things to do nude

Giving and receiving massages are great while nude.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite things to do nude

I like to sleep nude with the window open to feel the wind if it's warm enough.
Rickpat

This post was edited
RE: what you like to do when you're nude

Outdoor nudity in general, that's great! Of course the traditional like sunbathing and swimming, but also hiking and gardening.
Even quick outdoor nudity during snowy winter, in connection to sauna... ....see my site.

This post was edited

my early morning coffee before going to work

This post was edited
RE: in the nude

WOW, so hard to pinpoint one thing I love to do nude...So my answer is everything, name it and it is better done nude, and yes I even cook bacon, sasuage and everything else nude, just am very careful and no I dont have any burn marks from splattering grease! ;-)

This post was edited
RE: in the nude

Well, I was reminded today that my favorite thing to do nude is get a massage from my awesome therapist!

This post was edited

Hike and hunt fossils! Nothing like meeting up with someone along the river when you are wearing only a smile, but carrying a rock pick!
Yes, I get some very strange looks. Dont believe me?
Check out my most recent photos!

This post was edited
My favorite thing to do nude

I like riding my quad nude, camping, fishing, and just plain enjoying the hot sun on my body and getting a great all over tan! There ain't nuthing like nekid!

This post was edited