We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Well, it's still a bit cooler than normal here. We usually get high 30s (100+F) at this time of year rising to low to mid 40s (104-113F) in January. I'm sure there are areas that get that hot in the USA but I'm not in the hottest part of Australia.
The wind and snow stopped overnight, but the temperature was -3 F this morning and is - 1 F now. Snow was brutal even for those of us who expect a lot of it. Can't say what the official count was at this time, but I spent hours in the tractor with the snowblower running. Hit one drift that was between five and six feet deep. Many were in the three to four foot range.



