We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
It certainly got my cock hard and kept it hard with a ring, which they say can only be kept on for half an hour. I was able to masturbate quite well with it but couldn't have sex with the wife. It didn't feel the same as having a "normal" erection as it felt cold. But I did have some lovely dry orgasms. It did stop my cock shrinking and after 10 years I think my cock gets bigger and thicker as I masturbate without pumping it.
I know I am not 50+, but I have been involved with many men that are 50+ and we've discussed testicles getting smaller, but never their penis. The discussion of time to get fully erect may have increased, but with the proper encouragement, they are able to extend to maximum length.




