We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

This Year's Event

Anyone planning on attending IMEN this July? I'll be driving up from north Florida.

This topic was edited
RE:This Year's Event

Anyone planning on attending IMEN this July? I'll be driving up from north Florida.

I go every year. Im north of Birmingham. Great event.

This post was edited
RE:This Year's Event

I'm going again this year. Was only able to go for 3 days last year but got the whole week this time! Driving up from Richmond VA

This post was edited
RE:This Year's Event

Oh I am so jealous !
Never been, but always wanted to go.
A whole week to enjoy being a man with others.

This post was edited
RE:This Year's Event

Hoping to see you guys there.

This post was edited