RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Meditate. We had unseasonably warm weather so I was able to go out after dark on my patio and get one last outdoor nude meditation session in for the year.

This post was edited

I went to Blind Creek Beach this morning. Thursday morning, I woke up at 3 am so I took the trash bin to the street, then got in the car and drove to the gas station to fill the car. Then I went to the ATM to make my monthly spending cash withdrawal. It is a drive up ATM, but I park the car about 20ft away and walk up. Then I went to the car wash and washed the car. After that I drove home and walked into the house. I had no clothing at all with me the entire time.

Did you drive to Blind Creek nude
What clothing (if any) did you have with you?
What temperature was Thursday morning?
What time did you get home?

This post was edited

I did not drive to the beach nude, since I had to make a stop on the way and stop at Aldi on the way home, so shorts and a tank top. That was yesterday. It was in the upper 70's when I got to the beach about 9am.
On Thursday's adventure it was in the mid 70's when I left shortly after 3am. I got home around 4:30.

This post was edited

Sadly it's not warm enough here to be naked outside. My last venture was to take a photo of my pampas grass for TrueSwingers website.

This post was edited

Hang out at a bar/ pool in Key West naked

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Island House?

This post was edited

Hung washing out, washed car, gave neighbour a parcel I took in for them yesterday, got stuff out of the van I'll need for tomorrow,( van is broke, so having to use car) van is out front in view of road, car is round back, 2 trips from van to car, took bins out to roadside, got washing in, ..

This post was edited

Cut down a coppiced willow tree which was about 25 feet high for most of the stems and this was in the hedge against the lane so until it grows back up there is a gap in the hedge. Yes it was unusually warm for the time of the year low 20's (mid 70's)

This post was edited