RE:Love to show off my wife

So you should, she looks gorgeous. I enjoy anyone seeing my wife naked at nude beaches etc. Gives me a real thrill!

This post was edited

She looks so stunning and beautiful. Rally natural beauty.

This post was edited

So beautiful.

This post was edited

I love others seeing my bbw wife.I enjoyed looking at your beautiful wife's two photos,more please Mmmmmm

This post was edited

I have enjoyed lookinat the two photos of your beautiful wife,more please,Mmmmmm

This post was edited

She is beautiful!

This post was edited

Trudy is awesome !!

This post was edited

Very attractive woman! Thank you both for posting such lovely pictures.

This post was edited

Your wife is quite beautiful. I feel the same way about my wife. I enjoy seeing her naked And being watched as she walks by men or women Trudy is quite the exhibitionist. And usually the first one naked at a party. It's a major turn on for me personally. I really do enjoy showing off my wife.

Trudy is quite lovely

This post was edited

Your wife is quite beautiful. I feel the same way about my wife. I enjoy seeing her naked And being watched as she walks by men or women Trudy is quite the exhibitionist. And usually the first one naked at a party. It's a major turn on for me personally. I really do enjoy showing off my wife.

When a woman is naked in my presence--i.e., where I can see her naked--I feel a certain urgency to get naked myself in her presence--i.e., where she can see me naked. It seems only fair, after all. From BOTH points of view.

So if I were at that party, and I had any hunch at all that it's OK, I would almost certainly be the SECOND one naked.

Of course, I do have to acknowledge two facts of life:
She might be much more welcome naked at this party than I am, and
It's possible that I am much more happy to see her naked than she is to see me naked.

This post was edited