Naked in front of people.

First time being naked in front of someone in a public place (Not at the gym locker room or a house) that wasn't my dad would have to be when I was working as on a farm in the middle summer picking corn for so e quick cash that pays well. Well, us pickers was left alone picking corn while the farmers left to get something. Well we filled our baskets and waiting in the hot heat one worker decided to get naked and dared me and my friend to do the same. I did and my friend didn't to chicken, but he did pull down his shorts and boxers to his knees for a few seconds to a minute. We were naked for about 30 minutes or so before we put our clothes on the farmer came back.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in front of people.

That's awesome bro

This post was edited

You ever noticed a lot of peoples first time being nude in front of others is from dates? Well except for family, that just happens. But my first time was when I was dared by a neighbor friend so strip and run around the house. Years later its second nature to be nude as often as I can.

This post was edited

I love being naked in front of people. Been a nude model for life drawing classes and nude in the coutryside

This post was edited

I was at a nudist beach only last week and, because it is close to where I live and is not exclusively nudist, I have often wondered what the chances were of meeting someone I know there. And as it happened I was walking along the beach when a young lady called out to me (she was wearing a bikini) as she had recognised me! I couldn't ignore her so stood and talked for a good five mins; I was totally nude, completely smooth, and wearing various pieces of body Jewelry including nipple rings and a couple in my penis. After the initial concern (on my part) it was incredibly exciting for her to see me nude especially as I was feeling aroused (but not quite showing it I should say) so I spent the rest of the day on the beach in view of her so she had a good opportunity to look.

Later that evening I received a message to say that she was surprised, but pleased, to see me and complimented me on my all over tan and pleasantly surprised to see I had piercings but liked them.

This post was edited

My first time in front of strangers, other than showers in gym class, was as a nude model in college. It was awesome being nude in front of my classmates!

This post was edited

A bold way to start, THX. An environment where you're supposed to be on the receiving end of prolonged stares.

This post was edited