RE:do you perfer a scrotum furry, or shaved?

Oh I shave
Dont trust chemicals on my balls. You know tender skin, but thought about it many times. And yes I love the look of no hair and the feeling

This post was edited

I shave it all and I love the feeling of a fresh shaved penis and scrotum. And helps the little guy stick out better and the scrotum just looks better IMO

This post was edited

I shave it all and I love the feeling of a fresh shaved penis and scrotum. And helps the little guy stick out better and the scrotum just looks better IMO

This post was edited

I also shave everything- cock, scrotum , crack and the perineum. Love the smooth skin

This post was edited

I also shave cock, balls, crack including man pussy area, very short around cock area. I love a shaved area on men & women

This post was edited

I can't be doing with shaving, I'm hairy all over, if you were not meant to be hairy then it wouldn't grow there. I stopped shaving my face at 18

This post was edited

I can't be doing with shaving, I'm hairy all over, if you were not meant to be hairy then it wouldn't grow there. I stopped shaving my face at 18

Each to their own, although having hair doesn't mean we have to keep it, so I don't see your point there. There are many reasons why hairless is better: sensitivity, sensuality, aesthetics, etc. But each to their own.

This post was edited

I like to keep mine perfectly smooth by plucking with tweezers.

This post was edited

I prefer shaved less hair in your mouth that way ;)

This post was edited

i like my penis and balls are nice and smooth for my gf and i show other guys it if they like to see

This post was edited