A present for hubby

It will be D's birthday soon and I am considering offering him a special present but I don't know what. He hates receiving objects so a tie is out of the question.

I was thinking of offering him a driving stage in a F1 (oh well, or whatever very fast car there is) on a German circuit, but I like driving far more than he does. It could be a week in Cap d'Agde (he does like Cap, I don't, with the exception if the evening parade it's not very nice and I'm bored of it) but it's too early in the year.

So I start to seriously consider offering him one of my girlfriends. Yep. It started as a bit of a joke which I shared with several friends and to my surprise two of them actually volunteered. It was with a laugh but it was not tongue in cheek. They would actually do it. I kinda knew for one of the them but the second one was a bit of a surprise. They are both very sexy and younger than me, one by 5, the other one by 8 years. They are both single and D has seen them both naked and he must have enjoyed it. I would choose the surprisinnone, I think D only saw her naked once and she is very different from me, rather small, skinny and with relatively small boobs.

So the scenario would be something like this: D comes from work and I offer him a small pack. He opens it and it's an empty box of a tie. He is of course disappointed and doesn't understand why the box is empty. That's when I clap my hands and my friend comes out of the bedroom, wearing a Marilyn whig, high heels, a full mask (well of course the mouth with very red lips needs to be uncovered, it's part and parcel of the present), a big red ribbon and perfume. I'd tell him that he can have both the tie and the model and my friend would start dancing and undressing him.

I don't know what I should do next, I know I will be a bit jealous to see him enjoying this younger girl. Should I leave the room and spend the time biting my nails? Stay and watch and bite my nails? Take pics? Or join her and give him this duo pleasure all men crave? I guess the easiest would be to leave and just imagine what follows. But I would want to be sure that he doesn't take her mask off. I would want him to never know who the girl was. On the other hand, if I join he will know she's one of my friends and may recognise her (as said, he has seen her naked before). In particular if I don't impose a condom (I don't like condoms, I prefer by far the feel and texture of skin).

And what if he says no? What if, despite all his teasing and looks at other girls, he wants to be faithful? I know I'd be releaved, but my friend would be mortified. I know I would be in her place. Offer me to a guy 25 years older than me while wearing only heels and a red ribbon around my maist and he goes "Thanks Ma'am but no thanks"? I couldn't not take it personally.

Ok, don't take this too seriously, for the moment it's but a wild phantasm. But what about you? Would you like to receive such a present? And should I do it or just wear the mask, Marilyn whig and red ribbon myself and give him the best lap dance with benefits and the most attention he's ever had?

This topic was edited
RE:A present for hubby

Well! This is something to think about! I understand how you feel, a bit jealous yet excited. Give it a lot of thought and really enjoy the scenarios in your head. Each is very enjoyable to consider. You know the answer! In the long run, its you, sexy Flora. Give him all of yourself with wild abandon. Then one day, tell him what youve told us. But not too soon ;)) Love from Frogett. I had to chime in on this one!

This post was edited

I wonder, is this what you are hoping for for your birthday? 1 or 2 young men! Lol if you do this once, there may be no turning back :)

This post was edited

Note: I tried to load this post about 7AM local CDST (US) but it would not save; I'll try again below.

Probably not who you'd wish to be lead off on this topic but looks like I'm first. As for me, your offer of friends for fun would be like a fantasy. It's something to wonder about in a few idle moments, think about the possibilities but then back to the real & glorious world of the oh-so sexy wife. I say glorious because the only woman I love, want & truly desire is my wife. So with that said, here's the answer, "And should I do it or just wear the mask, Marilyn wig and red ribbon myself and give him the best lap dance with benefits and the most attention he's ever had?" and the obvious response is 'YES'. A wonderful evening with the sweetie is always the best, but you could give D a guy-type lead-in. You have mentioned that he plays rugby ... why not invite the team (if practical or just a few if not) over for a rugby themed party on a weekend afternoon? Obviously, rugby 'pill or egg' decorating along with possible goal lines, appropriate shirts or whatever and possibly an very oversized rugby pill or egg for them to carry around or beat to pieces as in a pinata would be a very guy type thing. I'm not familiar enough with the game but you get the idea. And after a day / evening (& everyone has left) of guy type merriment, then you could slip into you Marilyn persona and use your wifely / lover wiles on his most very suspecting person. That's probably the most guy centered, testosterone laden event a man might envision. You also mentioned the F1 experience, that might be a nice surprise weekend trip for the two of you. Just remember that the real deal wears you out, nothing like multiple G turns and sucking up the seat with your a$$ to get the blood flowing & testosterone pump fully operational. I know you'll do very, very well. Go forth & turn that man into, well, whatever, afterwards. I think both of you will enjoy it

Don't know what happened with the site but it wouldn't work.

This post was edited

My neighbor did that for her husband 40 years ago, gave him 2 women for his birthday. He could not have been happier.

This post was edited

What a wonderful pressie!

This post was edited

Yeah I had posted a comment and it disappeared. Hmmm mods are at work or!

I thought that would be an idea to try. But you seeing what happens is a different subject !

How about a blind fold for him ! Maybe a four handed nude massage for him or even a six handed massage. You could set up a video camera for future viewing also. The feeling is amazing anyway. The shots could be staged or real. But you could control what was done to D.

I know that you are more than enough for him ! Younger is not always better, its just young

This post was edited

I should launch a topic about swinging (whatever that means). But knowing myself I would definitely start to delve into boring issues like link between pleasure, morality and evolution(ism) and you guys only want to hear the sexy bits.

No, he's not playing rugby any longer since he's broken a knee. He only does martial arts and in fact one of the two girls is his student. She actually called me last evening to apologise, she only meant her offer as a sign of friendship for me, but she now thinks this would ruin our friendship, yada, yada... BS. I took her twice with us to Sinseheim and I saw how she looked at him. And I shot her naked once in his presence and she was quite a tease. She would absolutely do it and they would both have a blast.

One thing which I don't like is that she looks almost exactly like me. She is very tall, almost as tall as I am (possibly as tall, she claims that she is 1m80), blonde, with big bones and huge but perky boobs, a bit bigger than mine, which are already a D cup (well, closer to C now that I lost some weight). I think my face is prettier but her boobs are absolutely spectacular... Does the fact that I compare myself to her mean that I feel in competition with her so I am insecure?

The other friend is the opposite, brunette, short, very slim, B cups... Let's call the blonde friend Marie and the brunette Isa.

And no, I wasted a ton of posts explaining why we and you guys are not the same. Guys love variety more than we do for obvious evolutionary reasons. Plus some cultural ones, which are not entirely uncorrelated. Although once, in a previous group long deleted by the mods, we had a topic about our erotic dreams and several of our ladies contributed... And it was not boring, I think.

I believe that D loves me and I want him to enjoy his life. We only live once (unless of course you are a Buddhist). And I don't think he would leave me for a younger girl. Would you guys go for a younger girl if your aging wife brings you younger girls in your bed with no effort or commitment from your side?

Would I be jealous? Probably. I sometimes am when I see them rolling on the mat (we are doing mostly Brazilian Jiu-jitsu with some rare kickboxing sessions). When she wraps her legs around his waist (that's called the guard, guys) or around his neck (that's a triangle choke) wearing only her rash guard (aka yoga pants) I imagine them naked and i am a bit jealous. But honestly she is so sexy I can't blame him, I also sometimes like to tease her by putting a lot of pressure on her chest in the mount position...yes, BJJ can be a bit erotic when you have the wrong frame of mind. D claims he doesn't think so and he prefers to roll with guys. I don't know, he never had an "accident" and doesn't seem to be doing more than the necessary with girls, never puts pressure on them etc. but I know that as a guy I would likely enjoy our trainings more than necessary... In fact there are more girls than guys in our club and none of them is too hard on the eyes.

This post was edited

I have thought about this again.
It might change things to much for the three of you. You have those twinges of jealousy.

Dreams and fantasy are just not real. Thats why we hope for them, but dont expect them.
Oh well, oh maybe tell D about the idea and play with his mind. You know tease him !

This post was edited

I have thought about this one for a long time. We all get to a point in a relationship where it becomes vexing to surprise one for a birthday. Fast cars such as Formula 1 have much draw for the average driver, even one who owns a Porsche. Most of us will never have the means ever to drive one. A gift like this would most likely be well-appreciated without marital consequences.
As a male, we have all fantasized about what it might be like even to get an offer of intimate time with a stranger from a spouse, much less than with one of your wife's friends. The possibilities of how this would end are endless, whether you watched or left. The consequences are such that you should be prepared for a life-changing event. Even if you were to participate with your friend in a two-some, giving him permission to be shared is a lot to consider, and offering your friend is even more important.
If you decide to pursue this, my only advice is to ask someone other than one of your friends and be prepared to enter the world of swinging.
Happy Birthday, D!

This post was edited

So do we have an ending to the story?

This post was edited