RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

I don't understand how they can "not allow" genital piercing.

I bet you can really.

This post was edited

Private club can make any admission rules they want as long as it doesn't violate law.John aka cobeachbum

Its that simple just like a store can say no shoes no shirt no service.The question seems symptomatic of the idea that people can do anything they want anytime they want anywhere they want - characteristic of an increasingly individualistic approach to naturism and nudism.

This post was edited

I'm a member of a local nudist resort and it is family oriented. Only nipple piercings are allow, no genital piercings.

This post was edited

I'm a member of a local nudist resort and it is family oriented. Only nipple piercings are allow, no genital piercings.

That makes sense at a family resort. Though sadly some of people going to resorts with genital piercings would like to eliminate that so they can pursue their "adult" activities more freely.

This post was edited

I have a PA, but I am uncircumcised so it is covered most of the time.

This post was edited

There have been a lot of negative comments about the wearing of body Jewelry which I think is a bit narrow minded. Personally I dislike tattoos as they really do spoil a body, and arguably it is therefore no longer naked. And they are permanent but if folks want to do that to themselves then that's fine by me, and should be so for everyone else.

I dislike to see fat people, especially naked, but there are plenty of them about and is not really excusable in my opinion, so all those folks criticising piercings (or tats) take a look at yoursef and if you are fat then perhaps you might want to consider what others are thinking (or laughing) about you!

This post was edited

Yes I do and have a few piercings. However I will remove them occasionally, such as at a public swimming pool, because I don't want the attention as I'm there to swim and not be looked at. I have both nipples pierced and will occasionally put big, fairly heavy gauge rings in them, mostly because it is decorative, it feels good, and because I like attracting attention to myself but generally reserve that for when I'm at a beach.
I also have a couple of genital piercings, again only decorative, and will often not have anything fitted but when I'm at a beach or somewhere when I'm naked, I will fit heavy gauge rings and I do it because I'm an exhibitionist and enjoy being naked and like people to look at me. I have often received a lot of positive comments about them so people do notice.
Piercings to me a very sexual thing and I use them to decorate my body and I suppose the same thing can be said of tattoos and of people who shave smooth....a very common thing among nudists and probably worthy of a discussion on its own. Why do people shave smooth?

This post was edited

I went to a resort on the west coast of France a few years ago and they had so many rules about body Jewelry and it was policed. Essentially any genital Jewelry was banned and I could sort of see why because it was a family oriented place with lots of children so I suppose the management felt that pierced genitals were inappropriate. All that one needed to do was remove any Jewelry whilst on the premises and wear it when on the public beach so it was hardly a big inconvenience.

This post was edited

I'm intrigued to know what the feeling (of pleasure) might be when wearing a butt plug, and I realise that I could just try one and find out for myself, but having once agreed to allow myself to be fucked I can't imagine that wearing a butt plug could be pleasurable! ....I'm basing that on my experience of being fucked which I can say for sure was a painful and not particularly enjoyable!

This post was edited

Thats bait.

This post was edited