RE:Longest time spent nude

Anybody else want to share with us Your personal best longest time ?

This post was edited

Anybody else want to share with us Your personal best longest time ?
I have already posted my longest time of a little over 60 hours. Don't want to post plans after last year's fell through.
Are you willing to share your plans? I remember that a year or 2 ago you had plans to significantly increase your longest time but it didn't work. Are you willing to share any current plan?

This post was edited

Anybody else want to share with us Your personal best longest time ? Are you willing to share any current plan?

No plans as of now to extend my longest time just yet.

This post was edited

Not the longest but my memorial day weekend was clothes free all day Sat, Sun, Mon.

This post was edited

Not the longest but my memorial day weekend was clothes free all day Sat, Sun, Mon.

What is your longest time nude?

This post was edited

I have spent so much time naked that I have forgotten. Since the pandemic started, I have spent days at home without needing to go anywhere. Initially, I was out of work, so I didn't need anything. Then, I worked from home, where I just needed a shirt occasionally. I recently got out of work and am back to nothing again.

This post was edited

A week at BN nudefest in 2014. Apart from one trip to the coast where I put shorts on for one afternoon it was 7 days of naked bliss.

I spent 5 days At a naturist campsite in new Zealand a few years ago I had everything I needed for the duration of my stay, so didn't need to dress for anything

This post was edited

A week at BN nudefest in 2014. Apart from one trip to the coast where I put shorts on for one afternoon it was 7 days of naked bliss.I spent 5 days At a naturist campsite in new Zealand a few years ago I had everything I needed for the duration of my stay, so didn't need to dress for anything

So, your longest CONTINUOUS period of being nude was 5 days? The time at Nudefest when you put on shorts interrupted the Continuous Time.

This post was edited