Nude BINGO

Here is the BINGO card with the nude and or flashing challenges. No more than 50% male images.
Have the BINGO card visible in the image, either on an electronic device or printed on paper.
Post images to the MEDIA (private) section of the group with challenge in the description .
Faces are welcome but NOT required, although some level of nudity is.
Have fun, we look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
If you need help editing your pics for anonymity you can send them to us with instructions how you want them edited and we will send them back to you to post. Just ask where to send them.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude BINGO

Great card! Fortunately we have good weather here now so will try to do some of those challenges ; ) I look forward to seeing some fun pics!

This post was edited

Great card! Fortunately we have good weather here now so will try to do some of those challenges ; ) I look forward to seeing some fun pics!

Us too, we will start with the Front Door pic, Just posted in the Media section

This post was edited

Let the game begin!!!

This post was edited

Good morning. Are you willing to allow substitutions on the BINGO card? The only reason I ask is that we don't have a Costco or Home Depot within 90 miles of our house. However, we do have a Sam's Club and a Lowe's.

Just asking and don't want to create a mess.

This post was edited

For this Bingo round best to keep it to the current card. If people enjoy it we will create another card and use Sams instead of Costco and Lowes or Menards instead of Home Depot. Of course if you want to take pics at Sams or Lowes and post them here we are sure no one will complain.

This post was edited

Have you taken and fun bingo pics?

This post was edited