Small and proud

I used to be very aware of my size until I attended my first nude beach in NJ. The one thin that I discovered was that you had men of all sizes. Some even smaller than me. And they all seemed completely comfortable and happy. I decided in my mid 50sto not give a rats ass about my size. It is what it is.
Cheers to my fellow small guys!
Al

This topic was edited
RE:Small and proud

I don't quite have the self-confidence to be "proud" But being around others in a nudist environment did help me believe in the "Body Acceptance" Doctrine. Now I really don't care what others think.

This post was edited

I don't quite have the self-confidence to be "proud" But being around others in a nudist environment did help me believe in the "Body Acceptance" Doctrine. Now I really don't care what others think.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I can identify, for the most part. But also in a way its kinda fun to be a little (haha!) different from most others, and to have that noticed...

I guess it makes me feel a little special.

This post was edited

Not everyone is a shower, some guys are growers!!! LOL!!!

This post was edited

Thank you. It's rather pathetic how few women recognize that various males are indeed 'Growers,' not 'Show-ers.' Thankfully, the good women out there do:)

This post was edited

I grew up in a very religious household, to be seen nude was thought of as wrong, I was very shy about my body and did not wish to be seen.. I learned in gym class shower that I was not very big too, My now ex-gf talked me into going to a resort,, and I loved it!! Like other said, I lost all my hang ups and no long thought about what others may or may not be thinking,, I now think of the nude body like a work of art, No two are the same. And we all have our own taste in art,, Some may like my style of art, and many may not,, but if just one does,, that is great too, but I do not worry about that. Nudism to me is all about freedom of body and mind.

This post was edited

The body is a work of art, no two the same, some it seems most everyone love, and a few that only a few will love, but they are all love by someone

This post was edited